Sunday, June 16, 2013

how complicated ?!

hey guysss,
Today I want to present you a really interesting book which is called The Rules.
It explains how you need to treat a guy, so you dont get hurt.
funny right?
well first I thought I am good at what I am doing and that I dont need this book, however now tbh i really want this book ..
I got hurt quite a lot and why ? because i was "too easy"
We think that when we play the hard to get game that we shouldnt, but thats wrong, since we always need to play a game, love is a game and you cant win a man´s heart without playing the game.
Well I dont do this I am always to nice, I am quite often the first one who writes and who talks so that needs to change.
first rule is never call or text him first.
second, dont try to change him or tell him what to do, be honest but always misterious.
third, dont talk to much.
and obviously take him take the lead.
I mean yes it sounds dead easy, but it isn't!!!
the important thing for me in this case is that I should just think, If i dont write him and he doesnt write me, well then he is not interested ;)
have that in mind! dont pressure him, coz if not he will go away and leave you, so if he writes then give him misterious answers and pretend to be busy and leave yourself time to respond ( i know its hard) , and if he doesnt write and tries to get your heart well then ADIOS DUDE.
We girls/ woman were born to be beautiful. We are the ones who need to be well treated, so if we dont leave them do this then they get disinterested. I mean they love football, basketball and all those GAMES so remember they want a challenge ;)
I mean hello? EASY COME AND EASY GO ;)
So for me I just learned that definitely I am not going after him, and if he is not coming after me than he can kindly forget me :)
He can be the love of my life but I need to be the love of his life and thats the important thing ;)
so girls if you read this then you might wanna get the "girls bible" the rules.
I am going to buy it and study it, it might sound psycho, but girls, we are psychos so dont be ashamed, we all have read this book, nobodys is an expert without training and its natural so dont worry :)
This was it for today I hope you liked my post and thought it was interesting :)
xoxo Cati
Oh and girls if he writes and says something to you in a ignoring way then dont answer! never! never!

No comments:

Post a Comment